Back to school essentials: All these are MY back to school essentials!! The pink bag is so FAB, I love it!! For people who hate PINK ... Suck it up! BTW Hair products should win nobel prizes For adding to human happiness And so should hair straighteners When your hair is in a mess So is your mood. Well as FAR as I am concern anyway, Keychains are just great great accessories So is a fab pencil case! * To accessorise your plain school desks anyway* So mine you.. Not trying to show-off of anything *In case you think I am by posting all the pics* It is just courtesy of my friend who is curious about it And she is not in my school of COURSE.. Anyways........... Different people have different Back to school essentials So spare me your "oh-so-kind" comments Anyway wipe your arse clean people! Its new year!!!! Tomorrow back to school!!
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.