You know it is passed 3 am And I am still awake.. Nevermind this is a one-off parents must understand Once school re-opens We don't have anymore chances like this We pretty much have to wait for our END of YEAR hols again. And it is bumming me out just THINKING about it Ok, shallow breathes.. Relax.. NOTHING to worry about.. You will have fun.. All you have to do is relax.. How am I suppose to relax?? It is like another 11 months to our next End of year hols. And it is NOT easy Having to spend hours after hours With tests,exams,CCAs Why complaining? That's the life of a student What more can you expect! So better just shut up and enjoy Before you miss it.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.