Ho hO HO.. People guess what? WE are in the same class again mates!! Only the top five went to 204 and one dropped to NA But apart from that we are all the same.. 50% happy and 50% bummer.. Well happy because I am in the same class as all of my friends Bummer because there are some people who I don't even want TO be in the same class as Oh well.. Grrr.. And for A CERTAIN GUY in 101 who wrote in his blog that ME AND MY FRIENDS BI*CHES..AND PROBABLY HOPING THAT WE ARE IN A DIFFERENT CLASS GET THIS straight YOU are NO better and YOU have NO RIGHT to do so.. AND just because we like to be loud and noisy doesn't mean you can diss us! Grr.. Anyway the people who went to the best class Congratz!! You guys really deserve it!
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.