And I will try.. To fix you.

28 November 2007 // 12:27 AM
♣ TEENS a.l.i.v.e

At my madrasah*
All the people who are proceeding to Sec one next year
(In madrasah terms)
Must go for this so called a.l.i.v.e program
It is a two days program on the 26 & 27 of November
IT was urrggghh...
Sadly BORING
coz I can't get a long with the people( some of them anyway)
NOT because they are bad but because I don't know them
At the program there are like many teamwork games
And one of the games involves us
Climbing on tables and chairs!
I am not kidding it is really dangerous!
We have to get from one end of the classroom, high-5 a ustazah
And then back to the other side again
If you fall one of your table will be taken
And if you can't complete it you will be asked to do a forfeit
one unlucky group had to do a forfeit and that is to dance the
CHICKEN DANCE.

"DO chickens have a dance?"

I thought attending it was going to be fun..
Trust me..its just blehk
WAD "the beauty of the game"?
No such crap!
And then there is this game similar to treasure hunting
we are given a theme such as death.power.fun
(that is what my group gets)
We have to find Minimum 5 things that is associated with the above topic
And after we have to do a role play using the 5 things!
My group chose "death" to present
But our ideas are really crappy and nonsensical.
But we got away without any forfeit, anyway.
Well thats because when the teacher asked the audience ,
"You all get the message or not, do you understand wad they are saying?"
And the people just went ,"YES!!!"
And we all do the same for the other groups
It was like as if it had been planned..
Wasted $13 for this program!
$3 for a crappy book.
Which deserves to cost $1 as the contents are bull
Anyway,
Met a new friend there. SHe is nice.
Sad that I have forgotten to asked for her number.
I hope we meet again next year.
-peace people-

ps please DON'T BE a spammer!





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.