Can you believe that the holidays are over? Back to square one now.. So many things to do AndI still can't find those bloody Alliteration For MALAY Yes even malay class has alliteration only that it is spelled as alliterasi. And we have to modify this cerpen (don't know wad is it in English) Wahhhh..god knows wad should we do to modify it.. It's just so complicated.. hmmhhhmhmhmhmhm * * One of my friend is in fact very excited that school is going to re open! And that is none other then shirley Well her reason was obviously that she miss 101 and stuff like that..oh and basically her Mr. *ahem* well that goes without saying.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.