Ok Sorii for not updating.. yes I know it's been quite sometime Well it's not my fault I mean my house is in a bloody mess AS we are getting new furnitures.. My room is done.. It's better now Last time it has this horrible blue wardrobe Which was there since as long as I can remember.. It is a complete nightmare piles and piles of boxes everywhere..you can barely see the new tv.. So we are getting new sofas, bedroom sets (my room as well as parents), dining sets, tables and other extra stuffs.. So you can SERIOUSLY imagine the mess.. SERIOUSLY I want to thank my uncle who did a fabulous job by helping my dad throw the monsterous wardrobe..it is bloody heavy I tell you.. Gosh can't wait for my parents bedroom set to come this monday to be exact.. AND yes it is TOMORROW at least the hall can be cleared and then I can have my peace ..Then again on the 14th hall and dining furniture are coming so at last!!!! I hope this can be quicker..
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.