And I will try.. To fix you.

10 August 2007 // 2:26 PM
♣ Urrrgghhh..time flies so fast when you are having fun!

Sheezzz,,
Time seriously goes by quick when you are having fun..
YEAH honestly..
I was really enjoying home economics..
Those baking sessions totally rocks!
and now we have to change to design and technology..

To tell you the truth I hate DNT because I am NOT good
at it..
AND I am totally freaked out by those machines
Like the cutting machines and stuffs..
I just felt like as it I am just going to put my hand
in it and let those machines cut through my bones
It really gives me the creeps..
I mean if it could cut through 2 pieces of acyrilic which are glued together using chlorofoam
which is
SUPER tough
Then it could easily cut through..my BONES!!!
urrgghh(gruesome)

Then as per usual we have to do the crappy image board
for crappy DNT..

Like we care about crappy image boards..
I mean..
come on??
WHO cares anyway?





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.