And I will try.. To fix you.

07 August 2007 // 8:11 PM
♣ Unreasonable

Wah!!!SO ANGRY!!!*quite ah*Can u believe it??
Beacuse of MING ZHU calling me cheapskate..
During Pastoral Care time..when teacher is goin on about
the Recollections..she turn her head open her BIG
MASSIVE mouth and called me cheapskate..and of coursed I
am provoked so I have no choice but to call her hairy Ming Zhu
because really no offence, she is hairy and she ADMITTED it
and she kept calling me cheapskate wahhh!!! FREAK MAN!
Then her BIG mouth must shout and teacher( MRS L) heard it
then asked her to stand and also asked me to stand..(WTH)
I wasn't even talking or anything(I was provoked!!) and she didn't even BOTHER to ask me
WHY I replied back to that massive mouth...???
Well..even if I tell her that I was provoked at the most she will tell me why I didn't
report the matter to her which is a total OBVIOUS answer..
hello?? we are no longer kindergarten kids..who will go and tell their
teachers about the SLIGHTEST matter(e.g he/she called me names..he/she pushed me etc.)
I mean come on??URRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!






Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.