Ok! I have finalie completed my Malay project..! I have printed out the speech..edit the blog..save it as well as print it out n case we are goin to pratice..god!! I am so tired! Now its ike 1225am..I still have a bit of stuff to do like English brochure.. Maths the graph thing..that's not to difficult and the pola ayat for malay! Pola ayat is so confusing what is with the frasa nama??frasa sendi??Frasa adjektif??frasa kerja??n there's transitif and tak trasitif?? shezzzz...I thought Malay was suppose to be easy peasy..I wonder if there are any other homeworks? Oh yes!!!!!! I remembered the history workbook.. (sigh...) After the national day holiday... We are goin to have many tests!!!! History..Literature..n..ummm??? can't remember.. Why can't we have a break?
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.