WENT to pizzahut with SHIRLEY After she forced me.. Actually didn't want to go And when I sit beside her in the bus Which is a BIG mistake because in the end When the bus reached my stop she refused to let me out No choice but to go anyway didn't turn out bad So its ok.. * * * AT the pizzahut Haha.. It was funny!! WE sabo shirley made her sit with Qi Jun. The guys ordered lovers splitzza for shirley n qi jun and we ordered hawaiian... after eating went big bookshop.. AND GUESS WHAT?? we saw a QSS teacher with her daughter But I don't think she cared.. Anyway.. boring boring... bought Hot Fudge from McDonald's While me andf Shirley hanging outside 7 11 While other friends in it The bus came when I was eating my Hot Fudge Quickly stuffed the cup full of Hot Fudge in my bag Thank GOD it didn't spill!!
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.