It takes practically forever To change my blog skin TO update the profile and to do every last details Yeah and not only that It takes quite sometime to choose your skin And to link your friends.. Gosh! I am quite burned out! Finally, I maneged to change to the skin..that I want. The last one was quite ok..but I don't like the part where there's tiny boxes and you have to scroll down to tag and to check out the profile. It took me two mugs of milo And I don't know how long it is to finally complete. Oh well..who cares I am done now.. Oh crude! Not yet Still got crappy DNT and the stupid crappy image board!
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.