BLOODY !!! This time I did quite badly for the test I passed everything EXCEPT FOR... * * * * * * * PULL UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU know how pathetic??
I did for pull ups??
1
yes..I only managed to pull myself up
ONCE..
before my butt touch the floor.. wahh..ass lah I have to re-do this thing within 2 bloody weeks or I will have to re-do the whole NAPFA
I don't want to re-do 2.4km (I don't mind the 5 stations) It's hell I tell you.. N plus there's no one to cheer for you.. UNLIKE if we go as a class BUT seriously I have to say that 101 are so damn supportive THE GIRLS cheered for the guys when they run N when we run THE GUYS cheered for us.. good right??
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.