And I will try.. To fix you.

04 August 2007 // 7:51 PM
♣ A LONG LONG LONG TIME

Hello everyone( or if there is no one then it will be hello blog!)
I am FINALLY BACK from my super long Hiatus!
Ok just some brief discriptions, I am officially thirteen..well my birthday has gone
a fairly long time indeed but thats ok.
I am enjoying secondary school..oh yes! very much!!
I lurve this school soo unlike pri school..yeah that's common sense
it goes without saying...

ok well there's other things that I am not reaally that satisfied with and
well other stuffs which are unimportant. So let me start with the main..thing
such as:

1)very competitive bunch of frens
2)frens who thinks that they are "all that"
3) FRENS who have major crushes on boys

ok listen..firstly, some "fren" of mines thinks that he/she is smart wants to beat everybody and be 1st in class..he/she biggest rival?? a guy in my class who got first..he/she told me my target is to go to the best class..If I could I wanna beat "him"(the guy who is 1st in class) but possibly I think have to beat "her"(2nd in class) and "her"(3rd in class)..GOD??? just bcos this person got a top ten in class n thinks he/she is all that..
Moving on to the next one,
Ok..juz bcos u got alot of guys chasing n FLIRTING with you doesn't mean that you are all that ok?? your brain is even smaller than the brain of my hamster I believe if not..y r u so happy and contented when people or specifically boys who flirt with you?
yeah.. n when I rebonded my hair..you didn't even say a thing bout it..I mean hello?? NO COMMENTS AT ALL?? god ..but she cabn even ask do you think I look good if I rebond my hair?? see??? such a complete brat.. no to mention a rip- off.
Now moving on to the next,
It's not wrong to have a major crush..its perfectly normal but sometimes people just have to teach themselves to NOT get to obsessive and living in your own fantasy land with lame thought such as" do you think he has a crush on me" thing..HOW do you expect me to know?? Oh well..I will update later I am really burned out.
Lots of projects and homework...
Toodles.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.