And I will try.. To fix you.

07 August 2007 // 8:23 PM
♣ Condolences

Today, we attended my classmate's mum's wake..
sumwhere near Lavender
It's really upsetting..
That your mum passed away...
I am sorry to hear that..
***
Anyway..when we were there(23 of our class pupils)
To show her our support..of course Baiti and Meiling were there
as they are her good frens..
***
Then as some of us gave respect to her mum
(some of us don't like me,Liyana,Baiti and Vicky)
Liyana is so freaking I don't know??
Scared??Or I don't know...
She is really worried..
N sorry too..
she said it will be bad for her if her(liyana) mum is not with her.
*
*
*
Then we left at 4 plus..
all of us took MRT with our form teacher back
to our own stops...
me stopped at Clementi..n went to buy some assesment books
as my FORM teacher tells me that my results had PLUNDGED..
God!! all because of MINGZHU ahh..juz bcos of the stupid cheapskate thingy
my teacher have to ELABORATE
*
*
*
*
*
*
god.. THIS WHOLE THING IS VERY UNREASONABLE.





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.