Went out to eat at Cafe Galilee with Shirley, me and her shared fish and chicken combo..then I ordered vanilla escape and she ordered mocha favourite(or was is favourite mocha? whatever can't be bothered).As we were about to finish eating,Liyana came..I was like "what is Liyana doing?" At first I asked her to come along but she refused said that she have to go home straight..According to Liyana no one went home with her..she decided to come along.Oh well.. it's your choice.. Then Liyana kept asking us to hurry up and eat..WAH!...such a phycho..is she really have to go home fast why don't she go home first..*NO offence to Liyana* LOL Anyway..after eating left an stuff like that larrhh..I really dun have to elaborate as you may get bored already..anyway. Shirley came to my house afterwards..WAHHH!!!!THis girl is really something eh??Everythime want to come to my house what think this is a hotel ah??If don't allow her to come later she will show me the idiot face*NO offence Shirley* but anyway really I don't mind you coming but sometimes I really enjoy staying at home alone and to be EXACT nowadays I really enjoy to be at home..dun't know why.. * * * OK then, got home with Shirley.. Then all of a sudden, Liyana's bro called asked me where is Liyana.. Of course said don't know..ok he asked me again why his sis is late told him went to the library to eat.. Ok that's done.. * * Got another phone call It's Liyana asking to why did I tell her bro..well of course I told her that her bro asked me and I duno what to tell him( which is a sensible answer) she told me that her bro went to tell her dad and her dad is angry..I mean CHILL??!! what is wrong about going to the library to eat..then she is angry with me(sort of) I mean hello? I am so NOT in the wrong..at least warn me or something..did even gave me a slightest clue what to say and she wants to be all phychotic about it.. * * * I mean what if she got kidnapped by anyone and her bro is worried and asked me..andI told a white lie for her sake and then the authorities found out that she is actually kidnapped and they knew that I am telling a lie and they suspect me!!OMG! NO!And I will be behind bars as they need me for further information..OH NO!I am NOT going behind bars but seriously I wouldn't mind chocolate bars.(heheh) * * God people are really phycho at times including me.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.