And I will try.. To fix you.

27 August 2007 // 6:49 PM
♣ barbaric stall aunties and uncles

This is so typical of aunties and uncles..
God..they really cracks me up...
WELL I don't really have a BAD impression of them
(well OK sometimes they are just so kiasu but
apart from that they are fine)
But you know what?
After today..my perception of them
TOTALLY CHANGED
I repeat totally changed!!
God!
OK OK..
I know you all are clueless
Here's the starting:
It all started at stall 6( the drinks stall)
Well basically, I was picking up the
drinks that I wanted to buy..which is two bottles
of mineral water and a can of milo..
So you know how slippery those bottles can be
especially when they are wet
I was holding them ah..
WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO PAY..
that stupid old bloody barbaric auntie
have to shout -or whatever- at me
asking me to pay..
And accidentally I dropped one of the bottles
on the floor..
Good thing there is this one kind soul to help me
Pick it up
God that bi**h
doesn't she have an ounce of kindness in her bones??
well judging from that I think she doesn't
I mean come on??
Are we really that cheapskate or brainless to steal
some drinks??
I mean WE ARE NOT THAT PATHETIC.
*
*
*
Shezz...I hope she or sometimes tht uncle..
Gets what they deserve!!
AND what I mean is getting run down by a lorry
Perhaps
OH!
AND getting paralyzed..
OK maybe too mean..
BUT WHO cares??
SHE ruined my recess
She totally have to pay for it!





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.