And I will try.. To fix you.

15 April 2007 // 11:40 PM
♣ Live journal rants-my first

ok-addict

Apr. 15th, 2007 | 08:03 pm

If you have been noticing....
I always begin my entries with ok...
it is like a tradition or sumthin ya noe...
i juz can't stop it..maybe I have been infected by the ok virus or something
that I muz always..say ok...
Ok so what am I suppose to....(seee????see what I mean??I juz can't control it).
But whatever...I mean it is not like it is a CRIME or sumthin and that I muz
be punished for juz saying ok...I mean..ok is a good thing...it is like
sumthing positive or whatever..anyway...I can't believe I am actually
posting sumthin like this but whatever...

Link | Leave a comment | Add to Memories | Tell a Friend


Bummer

Apr. 15th, 2007 | 07:48 pm

OK so I bought 3 BIG bag of lays potato chips..
So there's this sticker pasted on it which says
You get 4 dollars off for movie tickets...at goldenvillage cinema
this promotion valids until 29th april...
the sucker thing is NONE of my friends wanna come..why???
Because bummer exams are around the corner..n they are supposed to
study and excel their exams with flying colours(as if!)...so they can't come...
So pathetic me askin n askin them to come..but that are their respond??
"can after the exams???I dun think I can come" I mean hello??can't parents
give them a break??oh yes parents can but it is a matter of fact if you wanna come...
sheessshhhh..such a good opportunity....bummer people..where are your friends
when you need them the most???huh??probably hidding behind one of those dustbins
infested with rats n cockroaches...

Link | Leave a comment | Add to Memories | Tell a Friend


livejournal

Apr. 15th, 2007 | 07:33 pm

Ok...this is new to me.
I NEVER use livejournal before
I practically used blogger all my life
This seems pretty neat though..I am having
problems in visitin my own blogger website can you believe it??
This is so ..pissing me off..like my uncle subscribed this anti-virus thingy
for me which is good..but he sort off like blocked all the website with blogspot
behind which means that I can visit my website...n this pissed me off..coz I have to log
into my blogger account to checked out my blog...n ONLY MY BLOG...i hate this...
But anyway..I am trying this new blog..just to see how it goes...

Link | Leave a comment | Add to Memories | Tell a Friend


DEAD: http://princess-leia94.livejournal.com






Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.