How long has it been since the ast time..I blog-ed? Well as for your info,my blog is thought to be a spam blog But finally I am able to ue it-phew- This is seriously troblesome
To have a teacher which is a total phoney Before PSLE she constantly nags about our studies But after PSLE it is our behaviour She used to say that after PSLE we can do anything we want What crap..she constantly..bother us to help P1 pupils in their dumb reading list and sort out the books in our school library which I have to admit that the library is full of trash.She constantly asked us to help out What is her problem?? even 6/1 teacher dun ask her pupils to help out 6/4 n 6/5 can enjoy happily while we suffer with a phoney as a teacher!
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.