Well ok as I have said we had this seminar..ok this seminar is for us as we are taking our PSLE n they want to motivate us.So the seminar on the 26.6.06 was ok..as we have many jokes..n stuff..ok all good..but on the 30.6.06 we had another second seminar..ok this is it..he start tellin nout parents n all...well it is very touching you noe??well..I didn't cry you noe??I am juz covering my eyes..when he kept on blabbering..but the he said to ok the coach is Danny..he told us to stand..up.n at that time..my legs are numb..then..I fell backwards..Ms T quickly grabbed me up..well then I started crying..bcos all the mean thnigs that I have said to her..n they even taught us about brainwave...I learn the method..n knew it..haha..it was good..!!So I told my frens the first person I'm going to brainwave is Ms T n that will definately be "I hate you monkey" but well after wat she have done I am ssooo sorryy..I regretted wat I have said.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.