And I will try.. To fix you.

17 July 2006 // 6:05 PM
♣ Bloody ( Emel

ok..for ur info he is not even my cousin he is juz well..adopted to the family he is my mum's first brother adopted some which make him my "saudara-angkat" in malay anyway last not last week on Saturday,he wanted to borrow my thumbdrive..then I told mummy but she juz ignored because she really wanted to go to the Orchard road to Eat wif my aunt..so then moron(emel) called my h\p twice...I didn't notice bcos I am in the bus..then I told my mom..she told me juz called him back..when I call him..the conversation went like this..

me:When do you want the thunmbdrive?
Moron:NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WILL PAY FOR YOU TAXI JUZ COME NOW!!!!I REALLY NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me:buutt..we are not in Orchard road..
moron:HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i TOLD YOU TO COME RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
moron:(SHOUTING)(SHOUTHING)THAT i HAVE TO KEEP THE PHONE AWAY FROM MY EAR..NO INTERGRITY MADE ME WAIT..N WELL ALOT MORE SHOUTHING..
I juz kept the phone away frm my ears..well he kept on n shout..I juz held it away..n hung up at that time he is still souting angrily but I juz hung up...

he is a moron...I tell u he even got trouble wif my uncle...
he is a 30 year-old..moron..until now..still no proper job
no money in bank..n the house he is staying now is not even his house..

it is my uncle's house...
well this is all I can say...

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE U NOR WILL I DO ANYMORE FAVOURS OK????COS U SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.