If I have to rate the trip from the scale of 10 I would pick 7 or maybe 6.First,I don't see what is so educational about this because what we learn are just simple things like palm oil and how are pineapple grown whichwe had alreaady learn in science so I don't see what so great about this.We went to the jusco and Mahkota Parade to shop for things..I bought a shirt in jusco!!!n it is definately PINK!!!But I shop more in Mahkota parade even though the stuff there are more expensive but they are more beutiful...I will post the pictures later!!
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.