Well I dunno If my frens r really my frens like when I tried to talk to adilah by sayin "hi" she could juz reply a simple "hi" back but I dun see that courtesy at all ..Since the time I talk to her about is she being frens wif Faris and Backstabbing Faris n gang or backstabbing habibah..coz she is tellin differnt stories to both sides..n I dunno which side she is in actually for instance if she is really a loyal fren she would not talk bad things about habibah to Faris or Vice-versa.I dunno wat kind of a gerl is Adilah anyway!she wants to be fren wif habibah but at the same time she wants to be frens wif faris.This is sick I'm tellin you.Then when I'm messaging her in the MSN she simply ignores.N now I dunno if she actually blocks me or really offline!ok according to my fren wangshi..she is really offline ok no offence..she is sick at times..another drama mama.arrr...
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.