And I will try.. To fix you.

28 May 2006 // 6:33 PM
♣ such bigg dramatic freak..

she's so dramatic..she is like I dun wan to tell u my blog..cos it is personal n all...I dunno..last time she told me not to be a coward..n juz dun care wat ppl say..juz let ppl noe ur blog..now she noes how i feel..hah..sumtimes she is really such a drama mama...dere's a reason for ppl to dislike her sumtimes..as I myself will have to agree wif u peeps out dere...who hate "her" this is our conversation..I will paste it here:
Hope...I Want...I Get says:
ouh so now u got new url
I Hope...I Want...I Get says:
can give me a clue
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
h
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
ha
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
u oso anothe one
I Hope...I Want...I Get says:
haha
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
i say dun try to make an effort to get it
I Hope...I Want...I Get says:
but atleast i won't go n spread lyk nabilah
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
but the thing is
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
i dun wan anyone to know
I Hope...I Want...I Get says:
yeah but y
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
be ause that's what i want
I Hope...I Want...I Get says:
ok y u wan to not tell anyone dere muz b a reason
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
be aause i want it to be personal
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
get it?
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
dun kpo kpo arh
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
i dun kpo kpo bout urs ryte?
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
i'm not tryng to be bad to u
I Hope...I Want...I Get says:
ok lar
I Hope...I Want...I Get says:
no nid to marah
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
but isn't tat what i suppose and MUST say
I Hope...I Want...I Get says:
ok sure
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
not i marah
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
is just tat
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
tat suites me
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
tat's it
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
ok
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
sorry ehk?
I Hope...I Want...I Get says:
ok
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
:)
I Hope...I Want...I Get says:
waitt u still didn't ans my 1st Q
I Hope...I Want...I Get says:
y u put TB in ur blog if no one is tagging
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
i talk to myself
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
sumtime i may give to adilah my url
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
bet den after
I wouldn't wish to be your MISTRESS.because my education doesn't reach that STANDARD of urs.resemble ME. says:
i chnage
I Hope...I Want...I Get says:





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.