I really..thought the briefin was important but it's very crappy..n wat is more weird???me n sonaal are waering uniforms..I told her already that we are suppose to wear home clothes but she insist on wearing skool uniforms..n u noe wat there's like oni 4 ppl wearin uniforms..she's SICK!!..n she told me that her teacher Encik Mahrom told her to wear uniform!!!but then I see alot of ppl frm Cikgu Mahrom calss is wearing home clothes...she arr..Well n the briefin was so worthless...full of crap that our teachers had already told us..n we can't even shop freely..we have to go as a GIGANTIC GROUP..teachers included frm shop to shop....!!!!!!!EVERYTHING IS SICK...now the Malacca trip is even boring...how I wish I can go to Beijing wif the Chinese..but the Indians..so sad not going anywher not even in Singapore..
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.