Thursday.. so now...2 days ago My dad's Best frens came he is frm Malaysia..he noe my dad since....very v.v. long..dunno how long..aniwae..we go around Singapore..we went to haig road..n there's banquet..YAY..it was fun mann..so they stayed over on tat day..n u noe??we stayed up till 3am..chattin not me of course..the adults...LOL..I well of course juz sit down n listen..
on Friday.. again we went all over singapore..i dun wanna menion this Geylang..but hey geylang is more cleaner now..well atleast it is better..
Saturday.. yay!!dun nid to go madrassah..erly in the morning we went to the urology centre in SGH..it is pretty noce..had breakfast there..so then,after that we went to Geylang again like the Malay mothers n father have no where else to go...but aniwae it is quite nice..since it is more clean...I bought a blouse..it's purple in color beautiful much!!!
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.