can't this day get any more boring??ok I am really worried..I'm really scared to announce my marks to my mom wat if she..scold me *plz I will most definately get scolded* wat am I gonna do???I am so stuck..if I tell her now..I will get less scolding during the get-the-report-card-day(sorry, broken language)but if I tell her now I will get a pretty much scolding..I dunno..I'm so lost???I'm so worried..later my mom wants me to follow her to Clementi Central...I dunno I'm reeally not in the mood but wat am I going to do??ok that's it I'm pathetic!!!!!arrrgggghhhh...
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.