And I will try.. To fix you.

11 April 2006 // 6:37 PM
♣ oh my!!

i've not been posting for some time!!!!!
I can't believe it..well
as you know I can barely touch the computer..
aniwae,todae we(me,hakim,menakah & shirley)went
to the Jurong Library..actually to revise oour work
aniwae we went..so 1st we went up all the
way to the 4th level which is the Teenage level..
but we felt to awkward..REALL AWKWARD..bcos we r the
ONLY PRIMARY SKOOL KIDS UP THERE..so after a few mins
up dere we take the lift n head to the basement
which is a place meant for kids..haaiiizz..wat to do??
we r juz not goin up dere..
so mostly Menakah finished up her HW..n me n hakim
was asked to go n checked up the books 1st..
n u noe wat??????
THIS TRIP IS A MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me n Hakim felt that we waste our time..
cos its not revising,we are like doin HW..MT n all
boring much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well..we headed to McDonald's after that..n buy food
n met Xin Yuan there..we went home together..
me,menakah n Hakim took 165 home..
I'm nvr going to trips lyk that EVER AGAIN!!!!!
BCOS:
1ST:MY BAG IS SO HEAVY MORE LYK IM GOIN FOR A HOLIDAY
2ND:THE WEATHER IS SO HOT(no excuse this is Singapore)
3RD:WE HAVE LIMITED TIMING
4TH:WE WILL 100% NOT DO MUCH STUDYING
N IF U LOOK AT IT AGAIN IT IS PRETTY MUCH A WASTE OF MY TIME..





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.