well..as u noe todae I didn't attend..skool.. early in the morning lyk 9:10 a.m the phone rang..I picked up n u noe wat this swit angelic voice said "May I speak to "lady vengeance"(hahaha as if,she said my name) to which I replied,"yes.."n she said,"nurul,this is miss T" OMG..it seemed so impossible..her voice is so swit lyk honey for a minute it sounded lyk it is so impossible for her to be mean but then as I recalled her "evil things"she had done to me I'mnot gonna back up juz bcos she sounded swit! back-off!!!I'm not a pushover!!! so she replied in the sweetest most angelic voice,"wat happened to you,y u didn't come skool??" which I replied that I have a slight fever.. n she said about did u go to the doctor.. n I said no because I really didn't go to the dr as I got medicine at home n all..one word to describe HYPOCRITE..I can't believe it..huh I think all this is a scheme to make me like her again
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.