YAY!!!N oso we malay pupils r goin to Malacca..!! it is a 2days 1 night..either at the Emperor or seri costa hotel.according to cikgu Afidah it is a 3-stars hotel.. aniwae I dunno who will be my room mates... actually u can choose(mayb) well..I really wanna go Beijing!I prefer Beijing to Malacca it is further.. N PLUS ur takin the aeroplane.. But if ur going Beijing the principal is coming along They say the chinese pupil is going to Beijing!!! no fair!!I have been to Malacca b4..but well.. it's different if ur goin wif ur frens..right?? so at least that counts!
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.