And I will try.. To fix you.

04 March 2006 // 9:08 PM
♣ Miss Tiey(part 2)

She also told the TAF pupils that they must run 2 rounds but normal weight ppl 1 round..n Jing Chuan said to her"YOUlah go run 3 rounds!!u severely overweight!!"she blushed n gone speechless!!hahahahahahahahahahha..n in class she give us a lecture about mashed potato"u noe mashed-potato is very unhealthy!!eat it only once a week!!n u PPL WAN TO LOSE WEIGHT BUT U KEEP EATING N GROW FAT!!!EAT LESSER!!NO FATTY FOOD..SATY HEALTHY"n blahblah..n we(the whole class)give her the looked like who is she talking about??isn't she aware that shes..talking about herself??she is like soooo BIG...n sexy*juz being sarcastic*hahahaha..during P.E she tried to run the field n she run like soo slow..that we all can finish our 1 round in no time n she is still struggling that she hafta stop half way!!hahahaah..but sumtimes I do pity her but sumtimes I feel that she will juz faint in class!





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.