ok at last..I found one new skin...well I think it is quite ok colouful!Today I didn't go for madrassah i got somethin..which i s a YaY...hahahaha..it's so fun!!stay at home n play com but b4 all tat sumone call eraly in the morning the call is frm EN thats the initial of the person's name..guess who??I won't tell ya!! hahahahaah..ok we got a call n EN asked us to go to "this" policestation to bail EN out..the reason EN is charged is bcos EN is acussed of stealing a CD..but it isn't EN said that EN didn't steal it.it was a misunderstading..EN actually..went out of the shop without knowing he didn't pay the CD but the manager said wat things that is out of the premises without paying r counted stealing..my mom call my uncle n we went to the police station...n meet my uncle dere..we have to wait a long 4 hours 15 mins frm 7:00 am to 11:15am.. so by the time EN is bailed out..we had our lunch..n return home lyk 1:35 too late to go madrassah..hahha..n I really mean it the initials r tru not Codenamed juz initials full name not written to protect privacy.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.