ok..juz now at skool,lets start frm de starting..hhmmm..everyday..the 1st thing in the morining my teacher Ms T will start askin the pupils to do maths problem as so as u step ur foot at the p6 place which is upstairs at the gallery.I mean it every single SOLITARY SCHOOL DAY TILL EVENTUALLY SHE STOP!!mann..how dreadful..but nahh...think positive!!think PSLE!!!ok..ok..enough of that..ok now let start wif Mt class ok..ok it's juz ok!!N Yezmin gave me a belated bdae prezzie!!the thing is so cute!Anyway..when we were lining up to go back to class..n it happens that Emelia was walking towards me and say,"Amira,you're a Minah."Well..wat do u expect me to do??slap heer..heck no??I juz looked at her confused...she said I am a minah but I don't care Cos I am so curious about Yezmin's prezzie..tt I totally can't be bothered..weird me..being in 6/3 is ssssssssooooooooooo..FUN..FAB n FANTASTIC!!!wow..!!Imagine it!over there in class..after Miss Tiey teach..Me,Ren Xuan and Vicky(viveka we call her vicky)we joked,play and guess wat??Ren Xuan saved my life juz now!As I forotten to bring my Social Stu bk..he brought his and he borrowed me his social studies 6B!!!hahahahahahahaah!!!So I used it to pretend it's 6A..!!hahahaahh!!!But the good part isit REALLY WORKS!!N the BAD PART is I dunno wat they are reading???BUT..nahh..who cares what they read??
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.