ok..ok..hmm.let me continue!!I juz can't end up yet!but hmm..ok ..I am waiting for my bestie Nat to finish creating her blog..n I am goin to link it up!So hmm..tomorrow I am going to my Grandma house!!Which is pretty Great as I lyk goin dere minus de no computer part..which is not a good thing!But of course I am goin to bring my HW dere n some assesments!hmm PSLE!!It's hard to get online nowadays except on Saturdays n Sundays..So since today is the weekends I am soo..totally gonna use up this chance to go online n of course blog!!now that's almost all!
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.