And I will try.. To fix you.

14 February 2006 // 4:10 PM
♣ Look at the commotion!!

Can u believed wat had happened at 6/3 juz now during school time??ok let me tell u !!wow!!this is sooo..I can't belive I am saying this AWESOME!!!!Read on..to know more!!ok actually it is all so NORMAL Until our teacher Miss T give out our test paper at that time it was English!Ok then when Miss T was explaning the answer Jing Chuan take his water bottle n knock his head.then Miss T took his bottle n put it on Joey's table but still Jing Chuan took it back..then he start knocking his head again..Miss T got very angry n Screamed"Jing Chuan go throw away that bottle!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Jing Chuan at first hesitated but then he got up of his chair n throw it in a furious manner but still Miss T did not continue teaching n glared at jing Chuan..then Jing Chuan yelled"Throw already wat!!!!!!!!!continue teachinglah!!"Then dunno wat Ren Xuan said on Jing Chuan's defence then miss T yelled "Ren Xuan!!wat did u say??" but RX dun care he keep twiching his lips,Miss T called him again n called 1!!!2!!!3!!!but RX did not budged..N Miss T said dun make me come to ur seat or it will b hell!!N den Miss T called out to me n said ask RX to come here!I didn't say anything juz RX...n he looked n Cravis n laugh(crazee right??)but den Miss T come to RX seat n said wat is ur prob????Pardon me not said screamed!!n RX argue..(I can't tpye too long) wif her n it came to the the BEST part!RX shouted at her face n say(by the time he said this his already crying)HE SHOUTED RIGHT INFRONT OF MISS T FACE!!IN HER FACE HE SHOUTED!!!I SALUTE U REN XUAN!!HE SHOUTED EVERYBODY HATES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!N can u imagine the look on Miss T face!!She look like she is going to burst into tears..it looks like she is holding back her tears!!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!OMG!!!She said I rather you cry now then in November when ur getting back ur PSLE marks!!Yah!!HATE me I noe same for the girls I noe u ppl hate me!!!Her face is already so reDD..(holding back her tears)n she used up 45 min scolding RX n address the whole class!!N he cal l upon Jing Chuan N said u MADE ALL YOUR FRENS TURN AGAINST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!N he said u were suppose to teach each other manners not this..n smartly Jing chuan replied I can't control him!N when we all go for PE she asked RX to stay back she is callin RX mum using her cellphone!





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.