And I will try.. To fix you.

10 February 2006 // 3:33 PM
♣ Finally!

ahh..at last!I managed to change my skin!This skin is rather simple but hmm..I like it!Juz now,we did our science test..it was rather easy!!ok ok lah!n yesterday we did our maths test!!!some of de question is quite hard but luckily managed to finish all the questions in time!!YAY ME!!!I can't wait to get our test papers back!!But the prob is that Mairah did not come to skool for the 2 tests(maths n science)so Miss Tiey said she won't return back our test papers back until Mairah complete the tests for fear we will tell Mairah the answers!At last it's Friday!Actually I lyk goin to skool its juz tat I have to wake up early..very early!Anyway I will post again later!





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.