haiizzzz..I goin along well in my normal class..it is so fun juz tt the teacher is sumtimes..impatient..!!!n guess wat??!!!???I got cikgu Afidah 4 malay mann...she piss me off...u noe???Anyway I sit wif Ren Xuan n vivekha in class..it is so FUN..they joked so much..LOL..old frens since P1..yyaarrr..n tt anonymous..is totally having a personality disorder..ya noe...if he/she hate my blog so much y bother comin..no brains..wat brainless maniacs...niwae..I dun care bout maniacs..now all I care is PSLE..n if he/she dun lyk my blogskin...it is not my problem..I am not gonna be so stupid to listen to wat he/she say..I chnage my blogskin on my own accord..so u dun have to tell me when to change..ok????WOW my maths and english are lyk improving tremendously...now only concentrate on my PSLE..4 now all I care is myself..PSLE..n study!!!I have to update more..as I am not goin to update 4 quite sumtime..since I have time today y not update it??hmmm...hmmmm...wat else..guess..tats all..I am goin to study now!!!!-terminated-
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.