And I will try.. To fix you.

22 January 2006 // 12:54 PM
♣ hmm...here i am!!

ok..I have done all my Miss Tiey homework and i have to say..I rather have Friday as my homework free day to tuesday because..Fiday is suppose to be a relaxing day ..after a whole week of studying like carzy for PSLE..n the only days I can get online is Saturday or Sunday..unless very very important..anyway now I am stuck here wif Cikgu Afidah's malay ringkasan...maaannnnnnn......so many of them(the worrds i mean)now we have to shorten the paragraph to 100 words..to be honest wif you..I start to hate MT since p4 but surprisingly I get the BEST marks there..it have been band one since nursery..hahah..LOL..but I really love higher mother tongue...it is so fun!!!anyway more later..





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.