so wat does that means???a few days off frm skool!!yay!!n tomorrow..is my birthdae..yay me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't wait for my birthdae!!!anyway..todae..ish a veri FUn day..ya noe??not to mention my birthday is juz one day away....so lemmi tell you wat my parents..n uncle buy 4 me..not including frens..ok yeah include Nathalie!!
MOM:quiksliver bag,memoirs of a geisha movie and book. DAD:$50. AMI LEK:A Very Beautiful birthday card and $30 in it. NATHALIE(she post it all the way frm Thailand,very thoughtful):A very beautiful pink keychain which I put on my wallet, a necklace and an anklet. MENAKAH:???she won't tell me. SONAAL:???dunno. Other ppl..??I will post it sum other times....
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.