ok..ok..I am posting from Margaret Drive library!!Actually..I came here bacause I'm suppose to borrow a book but in the end I am here(at the com table)..anyway..yesterday..my mom and I watched the memoirs of a geisha..!!!!yay..!!I asked my mom,"Ma..how do you find the movie??"and she replied,"I like it..its's great."so..off we watched the movie..it started at 3:45pm and ends at 6:10pm..after the movie my mom bought me a quiksilver bag!!for my birthday..!!I dunno wat is my dad going to buy for me I hope it will e good..now my mom is here,she wanted to borrow some magazines..ok tats all 4 now!!Hey not yet n I am not goin madrassah todae!!!YAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAAYAY!!
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.