well todae i went to my grandmother's house..it is soo..GOOD to see tokmi healthy and fine again..but she's kinda thin..anywae played uno and five stones with Mas(maid)she is a fine person to be with..we talk to her n Ami Lek(uncle)well..it was a FUN visit cos I bring my I-pod mini along..after that we went to Central..n buy some stuff a MCP supermarket..n guess wat??my mom went home n forget to bring along sum stuff that she had bought..uuurrggghhh...n once again we go to central n pick it up. Got home juz in time before that's so Raven ended..no nice movies on Disney channel.. so decide to get online..n change me blog template..
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.