And I will try.. To fix you.

14 December 2005 // 5:34 PM
♣ this bloody 2005

well i thought that wow this 2005 is gonna b a change when i was in p4...but in de end...it's been a big mistake..I wish i could turn back the time...but...i am so wrong..now..juz bcos i am in 6/3 ppl think that i am stupid n i noe even if they dun mention this to me but i noe alot of ppl look down on me...well my mom n uncle say that come on this is not the end of the world..(they encourage me so much)god i lurve them so much thx mummy n ami lek..but to me it's lyk de END..I hate it..i hate it...it's my last chance to prove that i am not stupid n i still can go to a good skool juz c..I SWEAR!!!!





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.