well guess y I named my post this way..cos todae my family n Ami Lek went to the supreme court for sum family matters..ok at 1st we went to the subordinate court then now they say nid to go to de high court..n de high court looked nice...niwae..today gone to my grand's house..n we(my maid n i) r..n my home now cos my mom asked me to bring de maid to our house cos she was asked to repair our stove..but she can't so now later goin back to my grand's house mann..I am so worn out..I wanna sleep can't stand it anymore..
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.