gwgawgagwywhgegwgg.....!!!>!>!>!>!>!>skkoooollll rrreeee---oopppennnssss....yayayayaya!!!ah..yay..It's so good to be in 6/3 no enemies..we r all in separate classes wat a year!!!Most of the pupils in 6/3 r formerly frm 5/3 but quite a number of them frm my class(5/4)..wow.!!next year my form teacher is Mr Liao..his former students said his a great teacher!!!YAY..!!I love to be in 6/3!!!!There's A GREAT TECHER THERE!!N GOOD FRENS(at least that's wat I think)n b4 I forget next year doin prefect duty wif SONAAL ...YAY!!!YAY!!!AT LAST I really like doin duty wif her..she's always punctual..cos we both go to skool together..mind u..n she's also my bestfren..so at least it's better then doin duty wif Nabilah(no offence girl..)she's nvr present when we were suppose to do duty cos last time she was the KING OF SISSIES CREW..n KING OF SISSIES is my enemy..*u get the picture*but now she's my fren so no offence??ANIWAE..HOPE U WILL HAVE A BETTER YEAR*this msg to all my frens*
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.