Wander y I choose the title?read on and you will find out..it is so considered LUCKY that actually we are suppose to get or report books! todae..but instead we will get it on monday!OMG...hope I will juz don't go to 6/3 n below cos my mom go MAD!!yikezzz...!!!But my teacher oledy give us clue that majority go 6/4 some go 6/5 and a few go 6/3 n 6/2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yikezzz..HELL mannn..But..will Higher M.T save me?PLz deep in my heart I wanna go 6/5 but if not possible then 6/4 will do!!!as long not 6/3 and below!!!PLZ..if there is really ALLAH make me go 6/5!!!Alhamdulillah..Amin.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.