hahah..he thinks that he could run away..hahah..he thinks his smart but I'm smarter..I noe tha Sarah is his spy that's y I'm so not tellin richelle nor sarah now that bloody kazyume ono blog add is:www.talkthetalkidiot.blogspot.com this time I'm so not gonna tell him any clues that I noe his blog..lemmi juz say that..I will juz shut my mouth..wat a loser..he thinks that he is high-class..I am so sad for him..better word to fit in is he is juz the leader of the gigolo group..while his assistant is shoko and Gary..hah..N puh-leez I soo..agree his house is a pigsty... get a life..gigolos..n get ur ass outta my blog
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.