well so many hours more to go!I am soo..hungry to the core man!!!well not just hungry but thirsty!but nevermind it is a very good way to slim down!no?but now I am wasting my time at the computer and reading books(b ut I can say reading book is not a waste of time right?)well lets just stop here and tell you a bit about my day..Mr Chin ask me and Yezmin to help him and Mrs Lau sell thouse publicity books during recess as he sees us not doin anything but just sitting down on the yellow tables as we cannot do anything as we are fasting!n you know what Mairah said that Mr chin is taking advantage of us as we are fasting but I don't think so!!
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.