ok now my two frens had choosen a name Jennifer and Gary Hilton but me!!!!I have not choose one!I wonder wat nice name suit me!anyway yesterday they came not to my house but at the playground and play catching!well it's fun!!!!!!n gosh I lose alot of weight!!!!I am so happie!!today morning (sahur) I so totally don wan to eat but my mother FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!me to eat she even feed me after so..long I have not been feed by her!LOL!!Anyway today I don feel like going to madrassah & the good news is that my mom allow me not to go madrassah for today!yay!!thank mommy!lurve ya!
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.