Today me,Sam and Ray played at the playground near my house.we first played tag when we were at the way to the bus-stop.when we reach my house we played catching as always.First Ray was the catcher then me then Sam.when Sam caught Ray.then the problem starts(I'm afraid).The problem was that when Ray try to catch Sam.Ray catch Sam uising the under tiny openings of the playground,Ray was suppose to only touch Sam's skin not Sam's shoes.So when Ray said not fair and Ray quickly grab his/her bag(I can't revail their identity)and ran of Sam and me tried to catch Ray but he/she insist on going.I call Ray 3 times saying that if you cross the rod you are not our friend anymore Ray choose to cross the road and a friendship that had been build for years torn into pieces.
Profile Info
The name is Amira.
Not your average eighteen year old
I have 2 boys, aged 2 and 1. I'm a single mother, don't mess with me.
JUST KIDDING, they're both my cats and I love them to bits
FOREVER SINGLE
HOTTER THAN WASABI YO
Kidding bout that too, well not really.