And I will try.. To fix you.

31 March 2005 // 9:35 PM
♣ Nostalgic..n stupid -.-"

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

i have a new private blog...

now i am in school it is quite in a chaos now in the computer lad it is like in a mad people world but i am just here with my close friend Rachel doing this blog thing

my new blog!

now I have created a blog a new blog i for now i have 2 blogs already.soo..this blog anyone can read even my friends and the other one is private....people who discover it may read..but all the blogs the name are different..i don't make it rhe same soo...people are unable to identified..all my blogs..(haaha)

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

my sort of useless frens!

they are my frens i cannot hate them but they are too much and also *** that person is soo....irritating and action and wanna pretend 2 be mysterious and not telling anyone xcept 4 his close frens and his***fren i shall not tell you the name bcos if they go to this wed and found up they will get angry they are xtremely sensitive people !

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

my best mom ever!

My mom is the best she bought for me a sony ericsson h/p and she even repaired the broadband.She is the best!!Mummy you really brightens up my day!thanks alot for saving my life for buying alot of books for me and help me in my work!You are always the best in my heart!You are my life mom I love you!

my favorite teacher!

My fav teacher is is Mr Chin,the way he teach is wildly interesting and it is easy to understand but sometimes he is strict but mostly he is not so.Miss Ning is cool and trendy the way she styles is very cool,I too like Miss Tan she is like kind to me,patient and seldom scold me but I don't really get scolding from teachers.But Mr Soo-Tho is like my best teacher who teaches me the best but he like to scold bad words but he is still the best because he teaches me until I fully get what I am doing and all the step,methods all I know,he teaches me all the way until I go to the best class!He is the best!Mr Soo-Tho you,RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my favorite friend!

My fav fren is nathalie teo ying chun.she is like my tpye of girl,she is always there for me we have been best friends for 5 years already but that is quite a long time!but others are even longer then us!she is 1 year my senior but she is still my best buddy!But not to forget Menakah and sonaal too,they are same age as me!But they are little bit different from Nathalie but come -on different people character!But they are my best buddy Menakah had been my friend for 3 years and sonaal for 4 years!

My new crisis!!

This is the new crisis people are thinking that I am a makcik k.p.o which is not who I am .They are thinking the opposite that I am telling my mother about their secrets which is totally I swear never!The truth is that my mom always peak on my diary which I don't know how?But who ever is there to believe but tell me which of you tell you mother the hottest secret or crisis it is like come on can she be trusted tes infront of us but at the back she is like telling everybody who is near her but I know I am not the tpye which all of the people who know me thinks but it is ok!soon or sooner you will know who is the one telling the truth!

My first day I sign in!

I am very excited since this is my first day posting and I just sign in today!!!Excited!Happy to find it out too!well honestly I have neverbeen to this website before but after surfing I found out too!But I didn't fully found out myself but by my friend too!
posted by mira @ 2:32 AM 1 comments

adapted from:http://www.nurulamira305.blogspot.com/

lol





Profile Info
Speak To Me
Runaways
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.